Friday, May 8, 2009

An introductory post.

Hello, my name is Rachel. I decided to start a real blog. I have a photo-blog, which will be linked to on the side of this page. However, I felt like I needed a place to post my thoughts, not just my photos (though there will likely be photos posted here too. Just not in the same way).

Well, I suppose I should tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Rachel. I am a going-on-18 year old girl from Canada. I spent my grade 12 year wondering if I would get into university, and I still don't know. I feel like I am dragging this worry behind me at all times. However, instead of preventing this by working hard in school, I simply spend my time listening to music, watching anime/movies/tv shows, reading, and spending time with friends. So I guess I have no one but myself to blame. But it's not deadline time yet, I've got a while to go.

I don't really do much of anything and I'm not really sure why I started a blog. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment